Asanas and Pranayama have profound effect on the physical and mental development of children. Regular practice improves posture, inner awareness, builds personality and character, sharpens intellect and develops positive thoughts and emotions. Children will improve their concentration and memory, develop physical and mental strengths, enhance their learning abilities and acquire many new skills and make them successful in whatever they do.
In Geeta’s class they learn the right ways of standing and sitting, and being loving, gentle, calm and patient. The classes also educate them on eating healthy foods and developing healthy habits.
- Enhances flexibility, awareness and strengths
- Strengthens bones, muscles and joints, improves stability
- Regulates body metabolism and enhances proper growth
- Improves concentration, memory and confidence
- Strengthens all sense organs, prevents and heals eye-strain
- Corrects imbalances and strengthens the immune system
- Improves organ functions, enhances circulation
- Increases height and controls excess weight
- Prevents many health issues, improves overall health
- Removes negative emotions like anger, hatred, jealousy and fear
- Promotes positive thinking, increases clarity, concentration, memory power
- Promotes mind and body balance, harmony leading to cheerful personality
- Cultivates love and compassion, concern for others