Asanas and Pranayama have profound effect on the physical and mental development of children. Regular practice improves posture, develops inner awareness, builds their personality, and overall health. Yoga enhances learning abilities and make them successful in whatever they do.
In Geeta’s class they learn the right techniques of practice that will improve their posture and health. These classes also educate on disciplined lifestyle, eating nourishing foods, avoiding junk foods and developing healthy habits that will keep them in good health.
- Enhances overall flexibility, improves self awareness
- Strengthens bones, muscles, joints and organs
- Regulates body metabolism and promotes proper growth
- Improves concentration, builds memory and confidence
- Protects and strengthens all sense organs, prevents eye-strain
- Corrects imbalances and strengthens immune system
- Increases height and controls excess weight
- Prevents health issues, and protects from infections and damage
- Removes anger, hatred, jealousy and fear
- Cultivates love and compassion, and concern for others